- This webinar is scheduled for Thursday, July 13 at 1400 PDT / 1700 EDT. It will be delivered through live streaming and is expected to last 45 minutes, depending on the amount of Q&A. The free webinar series as a whole will provide updated information, highlights from the Industry Day and other government-issued updates, and resources to help the contracting community understand how to interpret the regulations, identify their compliance gaps, and implement the prescribed security controls.
- Register here.
- This session will include a briefing on highlights from the June 23 DFARS Industry Day held in Washington, DC, for those that were unable to attend in person.
- Presenters include Alexander Major and Franklin Turner, experts in DFARS contract law, from McCarter & English LLP
- Suggested Audience: Executives, Contract Managers (from both Industry and Government) Program Managers, IT Managers, and FSO’s
- Additional free Webinar sessions will follow, on other DFARS 7012 topics; dates and content yet to be announced.
DFARS 7012 Cybersecurity Requirements Update for Contracts Managers (Free Webinar, 1st in series)« Back to Events
This event has passed.