Improve your performance in government and commercial contracting through the University of California Irvine Contract Management Extension program. Winter enrollment is now open. Classes begin January 6th 2014. UC Irvine offers an exclusive 10% discount to NCMA members on all Contract Management courses.
The UC Irvine Contract Mangement Extension program will help you acquire a solid understanding of the business contracting process and its key elements through the most up-to-date information available in the procurement and contracting fields. Learn how to reduce costs, assess compliance, and mitigate risk and enhance the key skills for successful negotiations and performance management.
WHY TAKE COURSES AT UC IRVINE EXTENSION ?
- Earn CPE credit towards NCMA certification and recertification.
- One unit in Contract Management program equals 10 NCMA CPEs.
- Courses incorporate the subject matter competencies of NCMA’s Contract Management Body of Knowledge (CMBOK), 3rd Edition
- Exclusive NCMA member discount: 10% off Contract Management course tuition (use discount code NCMA10 at registration)
WINTER ONLINE C OURSES :
- Financial Aspects of Business Contracts
- Contract Law: Performance
- Ethics in Contracting